WE ARE HIRING! SEE JOB OPPORTUNITIES BELOW
If you would like to make a difference and join a team of caring professionals, we invite you to apply and join our mission!
Antelope Valley Community Clinic (AVCC) is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package with choice and flexibility to meet the needs of our diverse workforce.
Current benefits include:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Long-Term Disability Plan
- Short -Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Section 132 Commuter
- Supplemental Life Insurance (Basic & Voluntary)
- Credit Union
- Other Benefits
CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER, Open Position
AVCC is looking for a Chief Medical Officer (Internal Medicine/Family Practice). This is a full-time position and will provide about 40% Direct Patient Care and 60% Administration.
The CMO oversees all Clinical Operations at two clinics plus two mobile clinic. We currently have 220 employees and professional staff of 34 which includes, IM, FP, GP, PA & FNP. The Dental Services has its own Director. The CMO must be licensed by the State Board of Medical Examiners to practice medicine in the state of California, Certified by an appropriate American Medical Specialty Board -Internal Medicine or Family Practice. Internist preferred with minimum of two years prior experience in community clinic setting and administrative duties.
Candidate must have documented skills & experience in EMR/PCMH implementation and data acquisition to augment and improve quality patient care. Antelope Valley Community Clinic provides a full range of benefits including Health Coverage, 401 k with match, 3 weeks of vacation 1st year, 5days of CME plus $1,500 towards CME, life insurance, full malpractice coverage and 10% of base bonus package. Compensation commensurate with experience and community standards. AVCC also is a qualified loan repayment site through the National Health Services Corps. Complete Job Description, benefits and salary range available upon request.
Send CV and salary requirements to email@example.com, or fax to 661.902 6839
LICENSED PHYSICIANS in Family Practice, Internal Medicine & Psychiatry
- Satisfactory completion of an accredited training program. Board eligible or Board Certified preferred.
- Current license in the State of California.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with diverse races, ethnicities and ages in a multicultural environment. Bilingual in Spanish/English preferred.
- Strong desire to work with underserved population and assist in the development of clinical services that will improve the overall health status of the residents of the Antelope Valley. Work within integrated model to develop and provide patients centered medical care.
Antelope Valley Community Clinic provides a full range of benefits including Health Coverage, 401 k with match, 3 weeks of vacation 1st year, 5days of CME plus $1,500 towards CME, life insurance, full malpractice coverage and 10% of base bonus package. Compensation commensurate with experience and community standards. AVCC also is a qualified Loan repayment site through the National Health Services Corps.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 661.902 6839
LICENSED CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKER
Reporting to the Director of Mental Health, the Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) will have the following qualifications and responsibilities:
- Current California Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Experience conducting individual therapy, treatment planning, and case management with knowledge of diagnosing and completing mental status exams;
- Demonstrated leadership ability to increase strategic collaboration and results oriented teamwork in the work place;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong organizational, detail and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent computer skills and demonstrate proficiency in documenting in the electronic medical record;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with men and women of diverse races, ethnicities, ages, and sexual orientations in a multi-cultural environment;
- Bilingual, English/Spanish a plus.
- Provide clinical functions including psychotherapy services to clients, treatment planning, and case management as needed;
- Complete all required documentation in accordance with legal and ethical standards;
- Develop practices that enhance retention and minimize no-show rates and work towards negotiated target numbers;
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA and contracts with community partners;
- Coordinate and follow through with mental health referral services for clients internally and with outside agencies;
- Participate in provider meetings, staff meetings, in-service trainings, DMH meetings, case conferences, and other meetings as necessary;
- Participate in mental health related in-service trainings to providers as needed;
- Consult with other providers including psychiatry and primary care providers, as necessary;
- Represent mental health services in the community, by working with other related organizations, working with appropriate governmental organizations, attending events, participating in conferences, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
The appropriate candidate for this position will have Masters in Clinical Social Work. No other degree will be considered. Must have excellent communication skills and ability to work in rapidly changing and growing organization.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Benefits are competitive and include Health, Life Insurances, Vacation, Sick time, and 401k. LCSW’s are also eligible for loan repayment under the NHSC program. Qualified applicants please send resume with cover letter and past salary history.
Send CV and Salary History to email@example.com
This position will report to the Chief Nursing Officer/ Chief Medical Officer. The Dietitian filing this role will provide support to the providers and clinical staff.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct individual and/or group nutritional screening and counseling.
- Develop nutritional care plans for patients and provide support and guidance to patients in the implementation of care plans.
- Work closely with clinic providers to develop comprehensive care plans.
- Make referrals to services within the health services department and to other service provider agencies as appropriate, and follow-up on those referrals with client to ensure continuity of care.
- Maintain complete and accurate files on all patients and document services provided.
- Prepare reports as required and submit in a timely manner as requested.
- Participate in staff meetings, planning meetings, and other meetings as needed.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Graduation form an accredited Nutritionprogram or related field required. Candidate must be able to provider certificate of completion.
- Certified as a Diabetes Educator helpful.
- Prior chronic disease and/or nutrition counseling preferred.
- Commitment to the concept of preventative medicine and team approach to health care delivery. Participate in Patient Centered Medical Home model.
- Minimum 1 year experience in ambulatory care setting as Dietitian.
- Comfortable speaking in a group setting and/or one on one.
- Valid California Driver’s License, transportation available to meet job requirements with vehicle insurance.
- Current BLS certification from American Heart Association required.
- Excellent computer skills, knowledgeable with EMR systems preferably eCW and demonstrate proficiency in documenting in the electronic medical record.
- Bilingual, English/Spanish preferred, but not required.
Benefits are competitive and include Health, Life Insurances, Vacation, Sick time, and 401 k.
Qualified Applicants please send resume with cover letter and past salary history.
Send CV and any Salary Requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Antelope Valley Community Clinic is expanding its Lancaster and Palmdale locations. We are looking for experienced CASE MANAGER . Bilingual preferred. Strong background in Social Work or Psychology, performing care coordinator and case management in social or health setting.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to function with autonomy and in collaboration with the Program Director and lead case manager.Make patient appointments and verify eligibility for services.
- Meet one on one with residents to obtain specific needs information develop care plan. Case Manager is considered a resource in that they should be familiar with community resources and services to which they may help their clients gain access.
- Advocate on behalf of the client (public aid, social security, home services, etc.) and make referrals as necessary.
- Assist in maintenance of client records and retrieval of mechanisms and filing of these records. Produces and maintains records of all cases, in accordance with programmatic expectations and policies. Documents sessions/meetings/court in a professional, concise manner noting progress toward service/treatment plans. All records should include follow-up plans.
- Referral tracking for patients referrals to the outside agencies as per referral procedure.
- Track interventions and outcomes & attend all required training to ensure individual and professional growth.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Rehabilitation or other related mental health discipline strongly preferred. Minimum of two years’ experience working with homeless and/or low and mixed-income populations. In addition, experience in child welfare, family work, substance abuse and an understanding of low-income and homeless individuals and their specific needs is a plus.
Knowledge of crisis prevention, intervention, goal setting, and resolution techniques; should be able to match such techniques to particular circumstances and individuals.
The individual in this position must have good verbal and written communication skills as well the ability to make sound judgment regarding client care.
Maintain strict client confidentiality, safeguard client PHI (protected health information), compensation is commensurate with experience.
Benefits are competitive and include Health, Life Insurances, Vacation, Sick time, and 401k. Full Time Non-exempt. Qualified applicants please send resume with cover letter and salary history to email@example.com.
REVENUE & CONTRACTS MANAGER
This position will provide overall Revenue Analytics for the organization from registration, billing to collections as well as initiate and monitor all payer contracts. Help to improve cash flow, meet liquidity goals. Will provide detailed reports for leadership regarding all aspects of revenue cycles including encounters, unbilled, billed and receivables.
Must have strong analytic skills, report writing, E-Clinical Works report writing (Cognos) skills highly desirable, good communication skills, significant Health Care and Financial Analysis experience prefer FQHC or community clinic. Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Business, Accounting or similar.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide daily, weekly and Monthly reports regarding billing, collections, AR’s and cash flow.
- Manage Billing Department to ensure organization is billing & collecting at optimal level, maximizing cash flow.
- Oversee Compliance standards for FQHC, Medicare and Medi-Cal
- Assist CFO with preparation of revenue side of monthly financials, cost reports and other funder reports
- Assist with all financial audits and reports to funders;
- Ability to write and run ECW Financial Reports.
- Assist Management Team with financial planning, projections and budgets.
- Ensure maintenance of financial records in compliance with GAAP and other contracts – – Provide support to Administrative Team as it pertains to all Fiscal matters.
- 3 years of experience in a non-profit health care setting preferably FQHC or Community Clinic
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial analysis in non-profit setting with fund accounting and public and private grant accounting, GAAP and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work in rapidly changing and growing organization.
- Proficiency with E-Clinical Works PMS &EMR software preferred but must be strong in writing and analyzing reports on any system.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Benefits are competitive and include Health, Life Insurances, Vacation, Sick time, and 401 k. Qualified Applicants please send resume with cover letter and past salary history.
Send CV and any Salary Requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.